MC Business Solutions
Customized Courses for You with Our Expert Faculty
MC has provided customized training in information technology, project management, leadership and more throughout Montgomery County and the Washington Metropolitan area for more than 40 years. Our licensed content includes partnerships with Microsoft, Cisco, Oracle, Apple, Amazon Web Services, Project Management Institute. Our current clients include corporations and large municipal governments, as well as other organizations.
Companies turn to Montgomery College to upskill employees, and to help create a culture of top flight management and a respectful workplace. All of our training programs ensure that you receive industry leading in-demand skills with the expertise of instructors who have real-world experience. Our Workforce Development Customized Contract Training Programs run the gamut from basic IT courses and Microsoft Office, to Certification preparation courses for business professionals such as PMP© prep, and advanced Biotechnology Training at our state-of-the-art Biotechnology Center. Many of our trainings are suitable for those that already have advanced degrees and many of the students in our classes have a master’s or a PhD.WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR TRAINING SOLUTIONS? Contact Us
Whether it's one class or a certification, our one-on-one training will give you the most optimal learning experience and help you advance your career.
Tailored and flexible training centered around your organization's needs. Train at your facility or one of our impressive facilities throughout the county.
Our Most Popular Topics & Certifications
- Management and Leadership
- Information Technology
- Workforce Development Programs
- GITE Technical Trades
- Project Management Professional (PMP)® Certification
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®
- Six Sigma Green Belt
- Six Sigma Yellow Belt
- Society for Human Resource Management Certification, SHRM-CP® / SHRM-SCP®
- Mediation and Conflict Management
- Coaching Certification Program
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- Leadership Skills for Supervisors and Project Managers
- Preventing Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
- Workplace Ethics
- Entrepreneurship and Small Business
- Business Writing
- Business Applications
- Cloud Computing including Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Computer Basics
- Computer Networks including Network+, Security+, Cisco CCNA, MCSA.
- Cybersecurity including Digital Forensics
- Data Analysis
- Database Administration including MS SQL Server Administration, Oracle
- Microsoft Desktop Applications
- Programming and Software Development
- SharePoint Technologies
- Social Media Networking
- English for the Workplace
- Spanish for the Workplace
- ESL / ESOL
- Bi-Lingual Training
- World Languages
Early Childhood Education
- Training in English / Spanish
Transportation and Public Safety
- CDL Commercial Driver's License
- 911 Dispatch Academy
Hospitality and Event Management
- Food Safety Management (Safeserv)
- Event Management
- BLS Basic Cardiac Life Support
- CPR/AED (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation / Automated External Defibrillator)
- Advanced Biotechnology Workshops including Gene Editing with CRISPR and Single Cell RNA-Seq
Gudelsky Institute for Technical Education
- Building Trades including HVAC, Electrical, Construction, and Exam Prep
- Computer Repair, including CompTIA A+ Exam Prep
- Workforce Technologies including machining and Welding
We pack superior quality into hands-on courses that are a right fit for your budget, training timelines, and your corporate goals. Prices for courses and packages vary based on the number of participants and length of training. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
Montgomery College can train your staff at your facility or provide training at one of our modern facilities throughout the county. Classes are instructor led, and can be delivered online or face to face, or a hybrid of both online and in-person. Our locations include the Germantown, Rockville, or the Takoma Park/Silver Spring campuses.
We can help you with questions about our programs or registration.