Transferring In or Returning to MC
- Fall 2021: Many classes are fully online, but classes that focus on hands-on skills and learning experiences meet on campus.
- Winter Session: All winter classes will be fully online. Register now.
- Spring 2022: Classes will be offered on campus and online. Register now.
Are you interested in transferring to Montgomery College, an institution dedicated to changing lives, enriching the community and helping students succeed?
As a degree-seeking student here, you may be able to use college-level course work that you have already completed at a regionally accredited higher education institution to satisfy degree requirements and reach your educational goals in a shorter time period. Read more about Transfer Credit and Credit for Prior Learning.
Or, if you’re ready, apply now!
Returning Montgomery College credit students do not need to complete the admissions application. If you have previously applied to MC, log into MyMC to access your student account, or call 240-567-5000. You can also visit a Raptor Central if you have questions.
- Reactivate Your Student Account
- Request Your Official Montgomery College Transcript
- Register for Classes
- Update Your Information
- Request a Duplicate Diploma
- Adult Student Resources
- To register by web
- If you are not sure if you are considered a returning student
- For assistance if you do not remember your MC ID number or Password