Skip to main content

Transferring In or Returning to MC

Transferring to MC 

Are you interested in transferring to Montgomery College, an institution dedicated to changing lives, enriching the community, and helping students succeed?

As a degree-seeking student here, you may be able to use college-level course work that you have already completed at a regionally accredited higher education institution to satisfy degree requirements and reach your educational goals in a shorter time period. Read more about Transfer Credit and Credit for Prior Learning.

Or, if you’re ready, apply now!

Financial Aid

Montgomery College is committed to making higher education affordable. Financial aid is available to students transferring in or returning to MC. Find out more in our Financial Aid section.

Returning to MC 


Returning Montgomery College credit students do not need to complete the admissions application. If you have previously applied to MC, log into MyMC to access your student account, or call 240-567-5000. You can also visit Raptor Central if you have questions.


You are considered a returning student if you have taken a class at any MC location. See the Instructions for Returning Noncredit Students for more information, and visit MyMC:

  • To register by web
  • If you are not sure if you are considered a returning student
  • For assistance if you do not remember your MC ID number or Password