Microsoft SQL Server for Developers II, CMP867
MSSQL Server for Developers II – CMP867
This course covers advanced MSSQL Server skills. Topics include scripts, code scripts, stored procedures, functions, triggers, cursors, and managing database security. Learn how to use MSSQL Server Management Studio to create and manage stored procedures, functions, and triggers using the .NET Common Language Runtime (CLR) with SQL Server databases. Students must have some training or experience working with the SQL language. Prerequisite: MSSQL Server for Developers I or equivalent experience with relational database systems is required. Familiarity with Visual Studio or Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio is recommended.
Classroom Hours: 18
Technology update: Please bring a Flash Drive/Memory Stick 512MB or larger to class which will enable you to save your class work.
- Use and program advanced SQL techniques in MS Sequel Server 2012 developer environment
- Manage Transactions and Locking
- Manage database security in MS SQL Server 2012 database environments
- Work with XML and XML Schemas
- Use Common Language Runtime (CLR) integration to create stored procedures, functions, and triggers from Visual Studio.NET, C#, Visual Basic, or another .NET language