Linux / Unix System Administration Introduction, CMP214
Introduction to SQL training will cover writing subqueries, combine multiple queries into a single query using SET operators and report aggregated data using group functions. This is a hands-on class and is the basis for all Oracle certifications. This introductory class prepares you for exam 1Z0-061, Oracle Database 12C: SQL Fundamentals and can upgrade Oracle database users of previous versions.
Textbook: Special Instructions. Textbook available only as an e-kit. Order through the Rockville Bookstore website at MC Bookstores. Once your order is processed by Oracle, you will receive an e-mail that your e-kit is available to download. Please allow 5 business days for your order to be processed. .
After Completing this course, you should be able to;
- Describe Oracle Database architecture
- Configure the database to support your applications
- Manage database security and implement auditing
- Move data between databases and files
- Employ basic monitoring procedures and manage performance
- Manage resources and automate tasks
- Work with Oracle Support